Updated: September 2017
What information Radars Online collects
In order to fulfil any order you may place via our website, it is necessary for us to collect certain information from you. The type of customer information we ask for includes name and address for billing and delivery purposes, day phone number, email address and product preferences.
When you subscribe to our newsletter via the website, from time to time Radars Online may email you a newsletter indicating new products, news, specials and discontinued lines. We respect your privacy and should you at any time which to discontinue contact with us please unsubscribe at the bottom of any email from us, or contact us by phone or email.
Radars Online do not have any access to or retain any payment information which includes credit card or bank account details. Radars Online use PayPal’s payment gateway and all payment information is processed via PayPal directly.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Radars Online uses “cookies” and other technologies to collect data that enables us to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of our website. Cookies are files sent to your browser and stored on your computer. If you do not want Radars Online to send cookies to your browser, you can set your browser options to reject cookies or notify you when a website tries to put a cookie into your browser software. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some features of Radars Online website.
Radars Online gathers general information and uses Universal Analytics to analyse visits to our website, and your computer’s interaction with Radars Online. Radars Online uses this information to improve our services, understand website traffic and the use of downloads from our website. We are always seeking to improve our online presence to provide the best online experience possible for our customers.
How Radars Online Uses Information
Radars Online will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you provide us with your email address, Radars Online may, from time to time, share with you information about other products and services that we think you may find to be of interest. If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from us, you may do so by emailing your request via the contact us page.
Please note that opting-out of receiving promotional email will not affect receipt of service-related, transactional, or legal communication via email in accordance with the Terms. Radars Online will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant law of the land and/or below:
- We use and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services; and
- Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court Order.
- Excluding the requirements above, Radars Online will not share any information you give to us to any other entity without your express permission.
- Customers may request access to personal information collected by Radars Online in relation to themselves and the use of their account. We work to ensure these details are always correct and up-to-date and will amend any inaccuracies or make changes to details upon request.
- By law, we must retain some customer information for a minimum of five years. However, we do not retain clients’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- We keep customer information in a controlled facility, secured against unauthorised access. Proof is always required before information is released to any person, including the customer.
Personal Identifiable Information
Radars Online has committed to handling personally identifiable information in accordance with all currently applicable legislation.
Acceptance of terms